chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A note from Captain Ed

Just a reminder that I'll be on K-Hits (96.3 - Classic Rock Station) or streaming on the web @ http://k-hits.com/this Thursday, March 9th from 4-6 PM (St. Louis time) with Mark Klose.

I'll be promoting the upcoming DeSmet Annual Rock N Roll Trivia Night fundraiser that John Schaefer & I put on each year. I'll be playing music, asking rock trivia questions and giving away CDs. I don't know how much fun it'll be to listen to but I'm sure it'll be fun for me.

Captain Ed is one of the Chesterfield, Missouri PD's finest, who occasionally works on the Major Case Squad, when he's not emceeing local events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?