chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

News roundup

From the Washington Post:

Vatican excommunicates 4 Chinese Bishops
I guess the China-Vatican honeymoon (or thought of one) didn't last too long.

Post Office hopes idea of 'forever stamp' sticks
And here I was in the local post office yesterday, telling the clerk how I aim to pay all my bills online (but I still need stamps for some of them!)

And from a local food guide (SauceMagazine):

Follow that dish! What happens to your entree after you place your order?
If you've ever worked in a restaurant, you probably already know this stuff, but it's fun to read for the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?