chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Invasion of the field trippers

I guess it's that time of year, because I'm hanging out in my favorite spot downtown and as I look out the window I see a pack of them. Kids scrunched together going down the sidewalk on one side, and on my side, they're pirouetting back and forth as they wait for their chauffeur/chaperone. They're dropping sugar packets into the sidewalk grate and watching them fall down.

Who'd think these kids were 13 or 14? Arrgh! Maybe the electrical guys will rough them up. No chance...the teacher is back and they're being herded down the street.

Outside, it's partly cloudy and a little drippy. I'm glad I'm inside (and so is my laptop!).

So much for the musings on the latest tourists. Back to work for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?