chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

NDalum.net up and running...

Finally! I've got something besides a reserve page up on this web site I've created for the Notre Dame alumnae group I've been working with...yes, that's an -ae, since all you Latin scholars know there were never any -i's at ND ;-> I've been a little distracted lately, so that's kept me away.

Check it out here: http://www.ndalum.net

WebSiteTonight is a free management program that's available, but it's not for the faint of heart...or slow (even DSL is slow) connection. I've been typing away at my fave hotspot with a T1 connection (corporate fast speed) and it still crawled.

Give me my Notepad and I could have crunched it out in one tenth of the time I've spend on it. Ca y est! (or thank goodness that's over)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?