chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's Friday on Thursday!

Thankfully, I am now at home vegging out after a busy day of exams and class. I got out of my exam early, so I got a cup of coffee this morning and sat outside perusing the textbook for my new class which started today. I didn't have the reading list, so I just read the sections in the special boxes to amuse myself.

When I was finished, I walked back over toward the building and chitchatted with a couple of classmates. I was getting ready to go in, when I saw Fr. Don Henke strolling west toward the Med School. We had a nice little chat outside before I went back to class. I had not seen him since my wedding in 2000. It was fun to catch up. Good luck on that dissertation!

Now I'm going to do a few things and get Bubba from day care and have some more fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?