chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Flag Day

..a little late. I was busy yesterday!

The good folks at Sunday Stealing have a great meme out now, so here goes.

1. What thing is nearest to you ?
My dog is at my feet.

2. What is your ringtone ?
The default one...I don't buy ringtones, since my phone's usually on vibrate.

3. What was the last message in your inbox ?
So many messages....

4. Who is your best friend ?
Becky, and my husband, of course. (Becky's been around longer...she's like another sister)

5. What is the brand of your TV ?
Right now, Sanyo...going to Samsung soon, though.

6. What schools did you attend?
Private.

7. Do you own a MP4 ?
No.

8. What song are you listening to now ?
None.

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ?
Of course!

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
No.

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ?
I like my name, as I've mentioned before.

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ?
Depends on what "everything" is. It's not so bad right now.

13. Are you always thinking of someone special?
Sure. I always am thinking of something.

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream?
I recently had a dream that someone stole my wallet.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried?
Can't remember...happens often.

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ?
Probably not...that's so high school.

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ?
Right here, right now, there is no other place I'd like to be. (that's a song...)

18. When was your heart last broken?
Hmm...can't recall.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?
My friend's next week.

20. How many email accounts do you have?
Too many to count...I'm just too geeky that way. ;->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?