chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gotta love it...

I enjoy passing along snippets I find on the internet of interest. This one below comes from St. Louis's own Riverfront Times. Enjoy!

In the News section is the following letter to the editor.

From sea to shining sea:

The most important aspect of my geographical location is that it is in the United States of America. I reject any assertion that small towns are filled with unsophisticated hillbillies and hilljillies, and that big-city residents are godless sexual deviants without a sense of community. All too often people try to divide us as Americans with political code words: red states, blue states, guns and religion, welfare moms and real America. My community is America. Wherever I go in these United States, whether it is San Francisco, Joplin or Boston, I always find myself among neighbors.

Scott, via the Internet

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?