chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cram, cram, cram

Arrgh! Bloody blogger tried to eat another of my posts. Anyway, I'm back now.

I'm cramming as many appointments, etc., into my schedule before school starts. It's been really fun!

Last week I erroneously signed up for a two-day CPR class. The audience was doctors and RNs. Thankfully, they had a class for peons like me on Monday night. Just another reason why that continuing ed stuff should have descriptions in Banner (but I'm preaching to the choir here...at least for the TESS SLCC folks...). The class turned out really well and I was home by a little after 10PM.

I'm also working on a committee for Notre Dame High School's all-class reunion and faculty/staff shindig at JB on 6/25. It should be fun. Need more dirt? Go on over to http://www.ndalum.net and check it out. I'll be thinking of everyone as I distribute my flyers all over South County and everywhere. If you can make it, be there. We have some really creative folks planning this, so it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?