chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

School, school, school

Some days are sure beginning to look like the movie, "Groundhog Day", except for this week.
I was lucky enough to actually get outside on some of the more beautiful days and ride around on my way to clinical. It would have been nice to wash my car, but homework and housework tends to take precedence.

After school and all the craziness of my clinical days, I finally got into my voice mail box and found out I was a potential match on the Midwest Bone Marrow Registry. That was a shock! I registered several years ago, moved and everything and had never been called. I called the coordinator and I was told, since I've got enough stress for know, that they won't call me for a while.

If you want to be a bone marrow donor, see www.marrow.org.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?