chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Some Super tidbits

Okay, yes, I'm not at a Super Bowl party, but I am watching. (Yes, the Hank A-B commercial was cute...I miss watching those at 3630).

Here are a few tidbits I've run into on the 'net this Super Sunday.

Companies must listen to the Web 2.0 world (from www.computerworld.com)
Bloggers are proving the blog can be mightier than the sword.

Sex. lies and MRI (from www.computerworld.com)
MRI for lie detectors? Sounds a little expensive. They left out whether you'd need contrast or not.

Medical Mnemomics
A cool site for remembering medical terms.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Colleen, thank you for leaving a comment on my site about John. He really liked you and I did too. You were always kind and a very good nurse. I am still in shock. I don't know how we will live without him. We have been together for 22 years. Talked everyday..
nita Zimmerman

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?