chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another silly test


I really love these silly tests...so after I finished my med calcs for my new job today, I just had to find the silliest one out there. Here's my results. Your mileage may vary, but at least it's a fun, silly thing to do while surfing...



What Your Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Means



Your eating style is gluttonous. If you like something, you're going back for seconds... no matter how full you are! (NOTE: oh, no they outed me!)



You don't really have a sweet tooth. If you go for dessert, you tend to go for something light. (yeah, right!)



Your taste in food tends to be complex and sophisticated. You're probably a great cook, and talented at mixing unusual flavors. (at least the cook part is close...)



You are probably a fairly normal, upper middle class person. You don't rock the boat too often. (well, it depends...)



You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you. (Yes, that's the crunchy peanut butter part---ever spread cold crunchy peanut butter...dangerous!)



Precise and controlled, you can be a bit anal retentive when it comes to how you like things. You're definitely a perfectionist. (shh! you're not supposed to tell that part!)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?