chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food and fun

It's sweltering here at our house, so no pies baking like last week (Dad got a summertime favorite--blueberry).

Here are a couple of food and fun oriented articles from my trips around the internet.

Frugal Pleasures of Paris in Summer (from http://www.nytimes.com/)
I've been to Paris in June, but one day, I may check it out in July and August, too.

I saw this story on Living St. Louis today (on KETC--it's an oldie but goodie) about Sweetie Pie's soul food restaurant. If you've never been there, you've gotta go!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blasé said...

"cooking and kickboxing"...well I'll be!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?