chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Monday, April 10, 2006

It's opening day in STL, NDHS alum news

Here in St. Louis, the throngs of Cardinals fans are in the streets and on the sidewalks and in Kiener Plaza picking up every freebie they can before the game starts. It's 1130AM and the game doesn't start until 310PM and I've seen them mulling around since 730AM when I got to work.

Red is the color of the day, although you do see a few brave souls venturing out in whatever they want. My radio reception in the office is spotty, so I'm not going to listen to the game, but I may go by PK's desk and look at the monitor over the concession stand, which is just outside his desk and across the street. He has a monocular so he can actually read what's on the flat panel TV.

All I have to do, is make it back to the office in one piece. It may take a few minutes more though.

Susan Kammerer Cunningham '80 has created a Yahoo! Group for any Notre Dame High School alums. Click the link below to join and add your $o.o2 and read some very interesting posts about the changes at Notre Dame High School in St. Louis, MO.



Click here to join NDHS_Alum_Speak
Click to join NDHS_Alum_Speak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?