chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

In the news and blogosphere today

I just needed a study break, so I went surfing and found these:

Limo driver gets kidney from customer
(from Yahoo!) This guy must be a really good driver!

Hearse driver fined for speeding
(from Yahoo!) Only in Ireland. I guess he was on his way to the party after the funeral.

Tai Shan's birthday party at the National Zoo
What do you buy this one year old? (from the Washington Post)

Cyber-Savvy pastors blog when the spirit moves them
An interesting look at clergymen blogging on the web. (from the Washington Post)

From the blogosphere...

Where happycatholic gets all these goofy jokes, I'll never know, but I was ROFL on this one (in my favorite wifi spot no less...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

I'll never tell ... though having friends who send email helps quite a bit! :-D

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?