chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

and I'm stuck inside again. It is not much fun when you feel sick on a nice day.

Right now I'm just finishing up my time on the computer since I woke up at noon. I ate a little and so far, all is well.

My husband is outside, laying waste to the grove of scrub trees in our backyard with the chainsaw. At the moment, he's quiet, which means 1) the chainsaw is out of gas, 2)he broke it or 3) Jason just came out of the woods to attack him as the neighbor's ponies and our dog Shiloh watched it all.

Since the sun has been out and he is off, he has been doing a lot of work in the yard lately. One of these days he might even put up that shed he bought last year that's still out there in the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?