chez Colleen

chez Colleen is the internet blog and creative outlet for Colleen Berding, located in the middle of America. Recipes, reveries, and recess in no particular order.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Student update

School started this week. As usual, there's a lot of reading. So far, I'm mucking my way through it and staying up late nightly to get it done.

We use WebCT which I don't really like as much as Blackboard. I see some cool features, but others (like the menu on the left side)doesn't always work.

I found a good seat in lecture hall, so I can update my notes from the handouts with my own typewritten ones. The instructors are pretty good. Wednesdays, however, are long, since we spend the entire day in one lecture hall. We have frequent breaks, so this makes things tolerable.

Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?